| MARKET UPDATE|
- The local bourse was able to maintain its level past 7,000 after BSP cut its SDA rates yesterday to 2.00%. The index closed at 7,025.44, up by 29 points or 0.42%. Value turnover reached P10.2Bn whuke net foreign buying totalled P110Mn.
- Most active were MCP (14.10 +2.92%), AGI (25.00 +1.63%), TEL (2,992.00 +0.61%), ALI (31.20 +0.65%) and APM (0.171 -3.93%). Advances beat declines, 97 to 69, while 46 were unchanged.
- Reports due next week are Personal Income and Outlays, FOMC Meeting Announcement, International Trade, Jobless Claims and Employment Situation. (Bloomberg)
- Asian stocks rose, with the regional benchmark gauge heading for the biggest monthly gain this year, as companies including BYD Co. and Japan Tobacco Inc. forecast profit increases. The Bank of Japan reiterated a pledge to double the country’s monetary base in two years. (Bloomberg)
|MARKET UPDATE (Corporate Actions)
- San Miguel Brewery (SMB) Tender Offer
- Price P20.00 Deadline April 01, 2013
- San Miguel Properties (SMP) Tender Offer
- Price 134.12. Deadline April 05, 2013
| DIVIDEND UPDATE : Please visit www.bpitrade.com or www.pse.com.ph for the complete list of declaration|
|Note: To be eligible for any cash or stock dividend, shares must be in your stock position before ex-date. Shares purchased on ex-date are not eligible for dividends.|
Cash dividends will be credited to your settlement account upon receipt of cleared Funds from PDTC which is likely to be 2 to 3 days after the scheduled payment date.
|BPI Securities Corporation
8/F BPI Building, Ayala Avenue cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
Sales Tel.: (632) 816-9190 / 92 : 845 5541 / 5543
Fax: (632) 818-7809 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||